Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Just Think Too Much.

i haven't checked this for a long time. grabe. i am not planning on blogging regularly again but i catch myself comtemplating more often nowadays and i think i should let my thoughts out before it gets the better of me.

A Problem.
Sometimes I want to point fingers and blame it on the elements that are bigger than us. I want to blame it on someone or something because I know that whatever happens, at the end of the day, it is us who will take the fall. Maybe it is a vicious cycle. Maybe we are destined to this path. I am not quite sure. What I know is that everytime we see one off, heading to that door we’re prohibited to enter, a piece of my soul wastes away. Everytime we face that dreadful moment, we hold each other, uncertain of the next time we’ll feel their warmth, and convince ourselves that someday everything’s going to be better. We close our eyes, trying desperately to hold back the tears deceiving ourselves that it’ll make things easier. Ironically, we hold on to practicality - the heartless bitch behind all of these. We give ourselves reasons even though we know that none of it is valid for us to be right there, on our way home, missing one or two of our own blood.
i am lost in my thoughts. i am bored with my life. i am exhausted. i want to finish college asap. i dont care what you think.

i am thirsty for knowledge. i want to read. i wish i had a time bank.

i still have to finish my story. i want lots of blood in it. haha.

i badly want a new camera. rraaaarr....

i am way beyond the insanity line. come fly with me.

we are only free when we've given up everything..or something like that.


I Think these thoughts would be enough.
Having a Brain Freeze would haunt my dreams.. yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment